Friday, August 12, 2005

Damn Whitesnake Song....

OK.... this is an addendum to what was already written....

In reference to the title above.... It's a semi-famous 'power ballad' from the '80s, performed by the semi-famous hair band called WHITESNAKE... the video starred the vixen-ish Tawny Kittain (spelling?) and she was dancing on a couple of Jaguars in the mists.... Have you guessed the song yet? Figured it out? C'mon! I know that damn song is just rattling around in your head - bounding around your skull like a bug inside the car, smacking against the windows, trying to get out.... Come on.... Come on.... Go with it.... you know it....

You don't know it?!? OMG!!! How young are you?!? DO some research.... it's called "IS IT LOVE".... or is it "IS THIS LOVE"?... um.... damn.... "Is this love, that I'm feeling... Is this the love that I've been dreaming of...." anyway....

I would guess to say that I am NOT in love, but it is quite possible that I may be falling? He's got so many good points - so many pros, as it were, that I can't seem to find the cons - except maybe the people he works with.... he's a criminal defense attorney... anyway....

But, I think that the feeling is quite mutual.... I get all sorts of vibes from him all the time.... we end up seeing each other almost every day - usually we walk our dogs...

Damn.... I just had dinner and a glass of wine and I had all these thoughts running through my head and now I'm almost afraid to put them down - fearing that if he sees/reads/heres these thoughts, he run scared...

we've both been talking about how we want to take this all really slow, but... sometimes, when you find a good thing, it is really hard to move slowly when your heart and head says ... S C R E A M S .... "Hurry, Hurry, HURRY!!!! Don't let this fantastic catch get away and swim into somebody else's net!!!"

So... what am I supposed to do at this point?!? I don't want to rush things and get someplace neither of us is ready to be, but I don't want to poke along the road of love and miss out on a good thing....

Thoughts? Feelings? Well wishes?

1 comment:

The Great Cranky One said...

I am glad to see you posting again!!!